Monday, August 17, 2009

Some random deals I came across!!


So here's my first post! Enjoy and I hope it is worth reading! God Bless~


OK so at the Walmart on "The Boulevard" in Nampa/Caldwell, their is a special on "Bread Lovers" bread for $1.00 off a loaf! This is a very chewy, fresh bread made locally in Idaho.
I grabbed a loaf the other day and made some of the BEST french toast this morning.

At Target they are advertising Gerber Graduate Snacks 3/$5.00!! This is a great deal since my older baby will eat TONS of those cheese puffs in one sitting! I only wish I had waited on my coupon that I got in the mail from Gerber(.75 off 2)! Too bad SO sad!
To sign up for coupons on formula, baby food, and toddler snacks go to the link listed below! I have received two sets of coupons in the past 4 months for baby food alone!

http://www.gerber.com/public/default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment